Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer In Los Angeles


Stayed in Los Angeles this summer with my daughter graduating from high school, and getting ready to go off to college. Big transition for both of us; her off to new experiences in a new city, and me, becoming an empty nester. It's been a quiet summer, though it seemed to fly by, with only a few weeks left until I take her back east to deposit her in her dorm.

And so my own plans are now taking shape; this year when I return to Paris for the month of December, I will first head to Istanbul for new adventure, and a little taste of the exotic. I look forward to being back in Paris; especially looking forward to spending time with my friends, the cold weather, and working in a foreign land.

1 comment:

William said...

If you're a foreigner and are gonna on a Tibet Travel or Tibet Tour, it's better to consult professionals on Tibet Travel Information or Tibet Travel Service. They may advise you to take part in the Tibet Travel Packages or Tibet Tour Packages because it's cheaper and the cheapest way of traveling is by Tibet Train. But travel abroad often needs to apply for a series of procedures such as visa, of course you need a Tibet Travel Permit. A Tibet Travel Operator or Tibet Travel Agency is the best way to choose for you.